Customized Anti-Heat Clear Borosilicate Glass for Microwave Oven
|FOB Price:||US $8 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $8/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crate/Carton /Customized Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BLP-G-0500
- Structure: Solid
- Shape: Plate
- Transparency: Transparent
- Preparation Process: High Speed Cooling Method
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window, Microwave Oven
- Length: >1650mm
- Expansion Coefficient: 3.25
- Specification: ISO9001, CCC
- Type: Refractory Glass
- Moh′s Hardness: 7
- Function: Optical Function, Electromagnetic Function, Thermal Function, Mechanics and Mechanical Function, Biological and Chemical Function
- Processing Method: Poling Process
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 2-25mm
- Width: 1650mm
- Trademark: Bolipai
- Origin: Guangdong China
1. Excellent visual effect
2. Powerful effect on Fire, hydrolysis and Chemical Resistance
3. High resistance to thermal shock.
4.Raw material:Clear float glass, low iron float glass (ultra/extra/super clear float glass), brown glass, borosilicate glass etc.
5.Size:thickness from 3mm to 12mm
6.Shape:Rectangular, round, oval/ellipse, curved, square, irregular shaped and abnormal as your request.
7.Edge work:Edges ground or arrissed; beveled edge; polished edge as your request.
8.Printing:silk-screen printing with black, white, or brown color, etc.(color is ROHS-compliant)
9.Tempering:more than 60 pieces break patterns in a square of 50 by 50mm (En60598, En12150, EN60598-2-3, EN60598-2-5, etc.)
10.Safety corner:Blunted, cutting and round corners as your request.
11.Quality certification:ISO9001 & CCC certificate.
12.The usage:for home appliance ( cooker hood glass, refrigerate glass, fireplace glass, oven glass etc), instrument glass, building glass etc.
BOROSILICATE FLOAT GLASS DESCRIPTION
Borosilicate glass has a very low thermal expansion coefficient, about one-third that of ordinary glass. This reduces material stresses caused by temperature gradients, thus making it more resistant to breaking. This makes it a popular material for objects like telescope mirrors, where it is essential to have very little deviation in shape. It is also used in the processing of high-level nuclear waste, where the waste is immobilised in the glass through a process known as vitrification (contrast with Synroc).
BOROSILICATE FLOAT GLASS 3.3
1. Household electrical appliance (panel for oven and fireplace, microwave tray etc. );
2. Environmental engineering and chemical engineering (Lining layer of repellence, autoclave of chemical reaction and safety spectacles);
3. Lighting (spotlight and protective glass for jumbo power of floodlight);
4. Power regeneration by solar energy (solar cell base plate);
5. Fine instruments (optical filter);
6. Semi-conductor technology (LCD disc, display glass);
7. Iatrology and bio-engineering;
|Density (g/cm3) (at 25°C)||2.23±0.02|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (α) (0-300°C)||3.3±0.1×10-6|
|Softening point (°C)||830±10|
|Strain point (°C)||521±10|
|Specific heat capacity||(2-100°C)0.83KJ×(kg×K)-1|
|Thermal shock resistance(K)||300|
|Maximum working temperature||(>10h, 600°C), (>10h, 550°C)|
|Water resistence||ISO719/DIN12111, HGB1|
|Acid resistance||ISO1776/DIN12116, 1|
|Alkali resistance||ISO695/DIN52322, A2|
|Refractive index||Nd: 1.47379|
|Specific resistance 1g||250°C, 8.0Ω×cm|
|Dielectric loss||Tan , 38×(10)-4|