Wholesale Refractory Borosilicate Glass for Fireplace
|FOB Price:||US $30-50 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||20 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Square Meters||US $30-50/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Borosilicate glass
- Structure: Solid
- Shape: Plate
- Transparency: Transparent
- Preparation Process: Tempered Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window, Microwave Oven
- Thickness: 2-25mm
- Width: 1650mm
- Thermal Shock: 300 C Degree
- Trademark: Bolipai
- Specification: ISO9001, CCC
- HS Code: 7001000090
- Type: Refractory Glass
- Moh′s Hardness: 8
- Function: Optical Function, Thermal Function, Mechanics and Mechanical Function, Biological and Chemical Function
- Processing Method: Float Glass
- Color: Clear
- Application: Daily Products
- Length: >1650mm
- Expansion Coefficient: 3.25
- Maxi Working Temperature: 600 C Degree
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate/Carton /Customized Package
- Origin: Guangdong China
1.8 years experiences on glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. Top quality glass with ISO certificate, exporting to more 60 countries in the world.
3. Unique designed strong wooden crate, solving the problems of breakage.
4. Near to Jiangmen of China main container seaports, ensuring convenient loading and rapid delivery.
5. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
6. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
² Vision panels for room heaters, glass heaters, glass heating tabletops, heat preservation board/panels;
² Cover panels for heating radiators, drying stand, towel heaters;
² Cover panels for reflectors and high performance floodlights
² Cover panels in IR drying appliances
² Cover panels for beamers
² UV blocking shields
² Cover panels for kebab grill radiators, electric heating fish bowl
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (α) (0-300°C)||3.3±0.1×10-6K-1|
|Specific heat capacity||(2-100°C)0.83KJ×(kg×K)-1|
|Thermal shock resistance||300K|
|Maximum working temperature||Short time(<10h, 600°C),long time(>10h, 550°C)|