Large Thermal Break Aluminum Sliding Door Double Tempered Glazed Aluminium Glass
|FOB Price:||US $75 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||20 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Square Meters||US $75/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crate|
- Model NO.: TG-P03
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 3mm-19mm
- Trademark: bolipai
- Shape: Flat
- Steel Degree: Super-Tempered Glass
- Type: Float
- Technique: Tempered Glass
- Pattern: Customized
- Origin: Guangdong China
Tempered glass is glass that has been processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass.
Tempered glass is made by processes which create balanced internal stresses which give the glass strength. It will usually shatter into small fragments instead of sharp shards when broken, making it less likely to cause severe injury and deep lacerations.
1. Safety: if breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
3.4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220°C.
5. Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down
Of the tempered glass's safety and strength, it is used in a variety of demanding applications, including
1. Passenger vehicle windows
2. Tempered Glass doors and tables
3. As a component of bulletproof glass
4. Table top glass
5. Basketball backboard
6. Tempered glass switch
4. Various types of plates and cookware
All of our products can meet national Standard, such as ISO 9001 certification and CCC(Chinese compulsion Certification), and our products have pass the detection of national related standards. In the past 10 years, we keep the topping qualities with the strict system production and management mode.
Pls do not hesitated to contact me.