Detailed Product Description
BS, JC, GB, CCC Standard
Tempered glass is produced by heating up the floating print glass to approximates the softening point, even rapidly cooling on the surface of glass, causing the surface of glass to have the serious compressed stress, and tensile stress interior, thus enhanced intensity and stability of the glass.
1. More safety. If broken, it splits into tiny harmless pieces.
2. Stiffiness. 4 times strenth than ordinary float glass.
3. Special loge and pattern can be printed on tempered glass.
4. Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
5. Bear sudden temperature change of 220 centigrade degree.
Sizes: Max size: 2440mm*5480mm min size: 300mm*300mm
Quality standard: GB15763.2 certification, CCC certification, BS6206 certification...
1. Traffic vehicles, such as the windows of train, bus, car etc.
2. Architecture application, such as windows or other areas in building.
3. Household appliances and furniture, such as glass table top and show shelves.
Type of tempered glass:
Clear glass tempering, tinted glass tempering, online reflective glass tempering, low-e glass tempering, enamel glass tempering.